BPI Medical Supply recognizes your concerns about online shopping and collecting personal and health information. We take these concerns seriously and handle this information with great care. BPI Medical Supply respects your right to confidentiality regarding medical history and personal health and does not discuss this information with any outside concerns unless you permit us to acquire medical products. By visiting www.bpimedicalsupply.com, you accept the practices described in this privacy statement.
What information do we collect?
We collect the following:
- Information on which pages customers access or visit.
- Volunteered information, for example, if you participate in a survey or communicate with us via e-mail.
- Order information (name, address, and credit card) is needed to complete an online purchase.
- Automatic information, such as when you place an order with us.
- How do we use this information?
We use this information to:
- Improve the content and usability of our website.
- Notify consumers about updates to our website and special offers.
- Complete and authenticate purchase transactions.
IP Addresses and Cookies:
Disclosure of Information
We will only disclose information about you under the following conditions:
- We use an outside shipping company to ship orders and a credit card processing company to verify the cards used to purchase goods.
- These companies do not retain, share, store or use personally identifiable information for any other purpose.
- To the extent required or permitted by law, we may also collect, use and disclose personal information concerning security-related or law enforcement investigations, cooperate with authorities, or comply with legal requirements.
In the event you have any questions concerning this privacy statement or the information you have provided, please contact:
BPI Medical Supply
2341 Chichester Ave
Boothwyn, PA, 19061
We do not sell or supply this information to any other organizations for marketing or solicitation purposes.
All payment transactions are done with the latest 256-bit encryption technology using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software. You must protect against unauthorized access to your password and use of your computer, and you agree to be responsible for all transactions that occur under your account and password. Customers under 18 may only use this site without a parent or guardian’s involvement.